Friday, March 6, 2009

February Bugs

Here was the common household tool for the month of February. It became implemented the day after I last blogged and Jacob was the first user. He had a fever of 103.8 that day. Ethan, Mark, & Rebekah followed suit, all ending in pesky coughs with Marks going on into pneumonia. We overcame that round of bugs just before starting in on a stomach one. This time it hit Ethan, Jacob, Mark, & Sheila - in that order. It is wonderful to have everyone feeling much better - a few sniffles still, yes, but hopefully the worst behind us for the winter!
Don't need a bed for this sleepy boy!

Rebekah's wrapped up in the afghan that Grandma Hoon made for me.....Rebekah doesn't know it, but that's exactly what I remember doing when I was sick as a little girl - wrap up in grandma's afghan on the couch!



No comments:

Post a Comment