Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update

As you can tell, my blogging updates have fallen to 6 mo. lapses.. My family letters are lacking as well. You may wonder, why? Well, in addition to homeschooling Ethan (1st grade), I will have to say the babysitting I started a year and a half ago, bloomed from 1 child into 3! I do enjoy the job, but needless to say it has taken away any extra time that I had in the first place to keep friends & family updated on our lives. However, now that the school year is drawing to a close, some of the little ones will leave for the summer and I hope to do better keeping up on my correspondences. Sheila has also agreed to contribute to the blog, so between the two of us, maybe it can improve. Also, I didn't mention that we only have one computer and with the three oldest needing it almost daily for school work, my time is greatly limited to when I sit at the computer to accomplish these types of endeavors!
Here is an update of the kiddo's I have 2-3 times a week - sometimes together and other times alone. I have become attached to each one in their own special way.


Eva(my 1st child) Ashley


Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment